Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Nottingham, NH, United States
I'm a middle school science teacher at Nottingham and I love biology!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Introduction to Your New Planting Science Mentor

Greetings A & B Block Science Students! I received an email from one of your new mentors - Shajahan Anver is a researcher at UCLA Davis. Here's a copy of his email! Hi Becca, I am Shajahan Anver from University of California at Davis, Dept. of Plant Biology. I worked in the Harmer laboratory. We study the regulation of circadian clock (biological clock) on plant growth and development. We use the tiny model plant, Arabidopsis (the lab mouse in plant research) for our studies. I use yeasts other than plants. Thank you so much for writing to us and letting us know about you and your class. It is a neat and useful description for mentors. We are very excited to work with you and your students. I have my profile also in the Planting Science scientist profile pages. Please let us know whether there is anything else we can do for a greater start. Thank you very much for letting us be useful in contributing to nurture the future scientists. Regards Shajahan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be posted after they are approved by the blog moderator. Thanks!