Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Nottingham, NH, United States
I'm a middle school science teacher at Nottingham and I love biology!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Keep Mrs. Buzzell Happy!

Some of you have been emailing a lot of work for me to print out for you because you don't have a printer at home - some of the work isn't even for my class :( I have a solution for you - with your parent's permission, go to http://db.tt/USmMVkp7 and get your own free dropbox account. Dropbox is a file storage place for documents - you can login to it on any computer with internet access. It is free! Here's how it works - you type up your amazingly brilliant lab report and create a graph to go with it, then you save it in your dropbox. Once you get to school, login to dropbox during homeroom and print your homework. It's easy!! Did I mention free? This will make me supremely happy and it is something you can use for all your classwork. You can also share specific files with dropbox - which could be helpful if you are working on a project and a partner has been absent or you can't get together after school. Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be posted after they are approved by the blog moderator. Thanks!