Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Nottingham, NH, United States
I'm a middle school science teacher at Nottingham and I love biology!

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Last Day of School


Looking around at the empty white walls as I finish packing for the summer, I think of all the students who made this room a classroom. Next year it will be personalized with work from my new students, and it will be cheerful and a comfortable place to read and learn, but it will never be the same as it was this year. Each student adds a little something to their class and each class is different. It is quiet now; the only sounds are the rain drops on the roof and the low whirring of the fan in the window. All that remain here now are the echoes of a squeaky shoe, laughter and the ubiquitous cricket chirp beloved by 7th grade boys. I listen, and smile. I hope you all have a marvelous summer! Explore the world around you, read a book (or 10)and I'll see you in the fall. In the meantime, I will continue to post any cool new science news, articles, pod casts or videos that I come across. <3, Mrs. Buzzell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be posted after they are approved by the blog moderator. Thanks!